Wednesday, September 10, 2008



OK, here I go again!

Yes, I'm getting older!

No, I can't fight it...although I try every day! I go mountain biking as often as I can and now I'm eating healthier than ever before.

So, every weekend, I find myself heading over to the Farmer's Market in Raleigh to get my week's supply of fresh fruit and vegetables.

The Raleigh Farmers Market boasts over 300 different items for sale and has some of the best locally grown produce you can get. With prices well below supermarket levels and freshness that no grocer can match, the Raleigh Farmer's Market should become a regular stop when tackling your weekly errands.

There are plenty of samples to "try before you buy", a seafood restaurant on premises and plenty of rest facilities too.

Bring the kids, bring a camera (there are some good photo opportunities here) and bring an appetite!


The Raleigh Farmer's Market is open year round from 5 am - 6 pm Monday - Saturday and 8 am - 6 pm on Sundays.

Located off Lake Wheeler Road in Raleigh, NC, the market is only 15 minutes from Apex and 10 minutes from Cary.

From I-40 take exit 297 and follow signs to market. It's clearly marked. You can do it!

Phone: (919) 733-7417

For all your Real Estate needs in the Raleigh North Carolina area, please call Craig at 919-771-7779.

Visit me on the web and search the entire MLS for your new home at: www.JustNCHomes.com


No comments: