Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Raleigh Cary Apex NC In Pictures

Slightly less than 7 years ago I moved from Long Island, NY to the little town of Apex, NC.


Apex is a small suburb of Raleigh and is located in the southwest portion of Wake County, adjacent to Cary.


Raleigh, Cary AND Apex have all won numerous accolades from CNN, Money magazine and Forbes (as well as others) for their charm, affordability, school system and, well, for just being a great place to live, prosper and raise a family!


Although I do miss my local NY newspaper, and seeing my NY sports teams regularly on the TV, the internet and varying cable sports packages have allowed me to stay connected with them.


So, with that being said, I haven't looked back since making my move here. The weather, the easier pace of life and the Southern hospitality have all contributed to making me proud to call the Raleigh/ Cary/ Apex area home.


If you've been thinking about making the move to our little patch of America, perhaps this accompanying slide show of the area will help you in your decision...I know it worked for me!


Enjoy the show!




No comments: